Audi Golf Tournament
AUDI QUATTRO CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
sponsored and held locally by
to benefit YMCA of Centre County
All Players will follow the unique Audi Quattro Cup 2-person format of play:
- Players competing for the opportunity to attend the US Finals must have a USGA number and/or registered handicap, as well as meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Select drive alternative shot (Greensome Stableford).
- Both players hit a tee shot.
- The best shot is selected and the partner whose ball was not selected will hit the next shot.
- The team alternates shots until the ball is holed.
- Each ball is to be played as it lies and the ball that is selected may not be switched during the remainder of the hole.
- Complete rules, scoring information and eligibility requirements for advancement are available at http://www.audiquattrocup.com
*Audi US FINALS QUALIFIER FLIGHT
Audi will send one winning team to the US Audi Quattro Cup 2013. This tournament will be held at Kiawah Island, South Carolina on August 22-25, 2013.
A few spots are still available for the 2013 tournament on June 4.